2011 m. spalio 27 d., ketvirtadienis

Spain. Part I - Torremolinos

Last night I had a dream about Spain and I think it's time to start posting photos from this trip :))
My family and I were in Andalusia in September, we visited Torremolinos, Marbella, Granada, Ronda, Gibraltar, Sevilla. Hmm I think that's all. Not much, as I look at that list of cities :)) but I've seen a lot, and I strongly recommend you to do that as well!




number 5 is my favourite. I'm often looking for it on purpose :) I was lucky to find it on that beautiful wall.










iš tikro nukepiau užpakalį čia prisėdusi... sesuo to žvygtelėjimo ir sukrutėjimo neužfiksavo :)))

lovely pigeons 


that sign made me laugh...don't shit on my country, right! 



very very cute old man








stranger with a lovely puppy


 water!!!
 drank sangria and ate delicious ice cream (haha, I wrote ice dream at first :)) ) at this heladeria.





3 komentarai:

  1. Cia tau prie tos piktos nuotraukos:)) http://blog.krisatomic.com/?p=1617

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. kas mane labiausiai žavi pietų šalyse, tai jų balkonai su galybe gėlių :) ar skalbinių :D

    AtsakytiPanaikinti